There are many different ways our services may help your business – by getting in front of potential customers on Google, or by optimizing your website or by communicating with your customers. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Your privacy matters to Noggin so please take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide your business with our services – from running campaigns on Google AdWords to managing your social media presence.
We collect information in one way:
- Information you give us. For example, some of our services require us to sign you up for a Google Account. When we do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Google Profile, which may include your name and photo. Based on what service we’re providing, we may require credentials to social networking pages and online business profiles among others.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the name you provide for your Google Profile across some of the services we offer that require a Google or Microsoft account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Google or Microsoft account so that you are represented consistently across the Google and Microsoft networks. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Google and Microsoft profile information, such as your name and photo.
Noggin processes personal information on servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information We Share About You
Many of our services share information about you with others. Be aware that it may be indexable by search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo!. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Google or Microsoft unless one of the following circumstances apply:
With your consent
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google or Microsoft when we have your consent to do so. With domain administrators
- If your Google or Microsoft account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Google Apps users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Google or Microsoft account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.